The State of the District – Progress & Potential
Coming so soon into the term of the next government, and just two weeks before the latest planned date for the UK to leave the EU, this is sure to be an interesting event.
- What strategic issues do you want Bradford District to tackle next year?
- What changes would help your business and sector?
- What will keep the business community in peak condition and sustain economic growth and prosperity?
- Cllr Susan Hinchcliffe, Leader, Bradford Council
- Dave Baldwin, Chair, Bradford Economic Partnership
- Superintendent Alisa Newman, West Yorkshire Police
- Roger Thompson, Chair, Bradford Professionals’ Network
- Marianne McCallum, Chair, Bradford Property Forum
Prices: £15 inc VAT pp (member rate), £30 inc VAT pp (non member rate).
To book your place please email Clare or Penny or phone 01274 206660 to speak to the events team.